Skip to main content

Please provide feedback on your neighborhood by taking the Neighborhood Survey.

Complaint Form

To file a complaint about a weights and measures device in Franklin County, please fill out this form:

May we contact you by phone?:
Nature of Complaint:

Answer the question below:
Is three > than four? (true/false)