Complaint Filing Process
The BOR is now accepting tax year 2023 complaints through April 1, 2024.
Please see the filing instructions below. The fastest way to submit a counter complaint is by e-filing. You may also print the form and submit by mail, email, or fax.
- Review the guidelines and choose either e-file or print PDF.
- If e-filing, complete the form and click Submit. You will receive an email confirmation that your complaint has been received.
- If printing, complete the form, print, and sign. Please note the form no longer requires notarization for BOR filing in Franklin County.
- Submit the form by scanning and emailing it to [email protected]
- The form can also be submitted in person or by mail (373 S. High St., 20th Fl., Columbus, OH 43215) or fax (614-525-6252)
If you have any questions, please contact the BOR at (614) 525-3913 or [email protected]